Auto Body Shop Tour
Louisville Frame and Fender Office
We are dedicated to the discriminating client who appreciates the value of the ultimate in quality and convenience.
- Insurance claim handlers to help you through the entire process, and work directly with your insurance company.
- Key drop for early morning and late evening drop-off
- Courtesy transportation within local area
- We offer pick up and delivery within our local area
- We want your accident to be as painless as possible. We want to take the time with each client to answer all questions and find out how we might help you best.
- Convenient estimates here at our facilities by appointment.
Customer Waiting Area
Inter-Industry Conference On Auto Collision Repair.
I-CAR is the only universally recognized training authority on collision repair in North America. I-CAR, founded in 1979, is an international, not for profit training organization dedicated to improving the quality, safety, and efficiency of auto collision repair for the ultimate benefit of the consumer.
Louisville Frame and Fender achieved I-CAR Gold Class recognition in 1992 and has maintained that status ever since.
The Better Business Bureau
Since 1981 Louisville Frame & Fender has been an active and supporting member of the Bureau. We also participate in the Care Program. It is a great organization with a wealth of information for consumers. We encourage you to ask for a report on us and any orgaization you may choose to do business with.
The CertifiedFirst Network is comprised of dealership and independently owned auto body repair centers that meet high standards for customer satisfaction, and offer impressive levels of quality, courtesy and professionalism.